I didn't like him so much. I thought, what did i do? Something wrong? I couldn't understand that teacher.
First time, i didn't want to tell this to anyone. But finally, i tried to tell to that nice boy. And before i told him, he had already known about it. I wiped my tears and tried to hide them. But he knew. I called myself "stupid, weak, pity, and easy to get crying". He told something to me and i always remember that : "you shouldn't call yourself like that. You're not weak, you can survive in this life until this time it means you're strong. God brings some trial to us because God knows that we are strong. You shouldn't say pity. This is life that is very hard. There are many people that unlucky outside. You should be grateful to God. This is a very little problem of all problems in this world. So, don't give up, solve this problem patiently. It is okay if crying is one way for you to be relax" and he smiled to me. And i tried all ways that he gave to me. Yes, it worked ! Now, i know the meaning of life. He has already taught me everything about this life. I've gotten an amazing lesson from him :")
Yes, he is a boy that i love so much. I cannot explain how nice he is. Thanks a lot my dear :*
ARA <3
Sincerely,
me who love you so much
so sweet ,, makasihh yaa sayangku cintaku seluruh hidupku ,, you the best for me :3
BalasHapus